for School Year 2022-2023
Each class is limited to 20 students.
*Class sizes may be reduced to no more than 10 children per group to address potential health and safety needs of children and staff.
Child must be born between August 1, 2017 – July 31, 2018 and be 4 years old on or before July 31, 2022.
Priority for Enrollment
Priority is provided for children whose situations include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following:
● Children who are eligible for special education services under the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA) and require general education placement.
● Children in foster care.
● Children who are experiencing homelessness or unstable housing.
● Children who are dual or multi-language learners.
● Children whose family’s income is no more than 300% of the federal poverty level.
● Children who are experiencing at-risk situations which may impact their development and learning.
|Chinese (simplified)||Chinese (traditional)||Kapasen Chuuk (Chuukese)||English||ʻŌlelo Hawai’i (Hawaiian)|
|Ilokano (Ilocano)||Kajin Majôl (Marshallese)||Gagana Samoa (Samoan)||Español (Spanish)||Tagalog|