for School Year 2023-2024
Our program serves 3- and 4-year-old children who are in the two years prior to kindergarten entry. Children must be born on or between August 1, 2018 – July 31, 2020 and be 3 or 4 years old on or before July 31, 2023.
Priority for Enrollment
Priority is provided for children whose situations include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following:
- Children who are eligible for special education services under the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA) and whose Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) is determined as general education.
- Children in foster care.
- Children who are experiencing homelessness or unstable housing.
- Children who are dual or multi-language learners.
- Children whose family’s income is no more than 300% of the federal poverty level.
- Children who are experiencing at-risk situations which may impact their development and learning.
|DOWNLOAD/VIEW – Application Form (only)|
|DOWNLOAD/VIEW – Required Documents Checklist (only)|
|DOWNLOAD/VIEW – Eligibility Requirements and Application Information (only)|
|Chinese (simplified)||Chinese (traditional)||Chuukese||English||Hawaiian|